Monday, March 7, 2011

YEAH..SPESEL ENTRY FOR MY FB'S BESTIES..:) also MIKB..

YEAH..akhirnye blog sya bwajah bru..hoho..n i would like to temx a lot to my my new friend a.k.a my besty..yeah CIK YUHANIS JAN ZAKRI..wah..credit to u dear..coz help me to come out wif a new look at my blog..yeah..we're rock bebeh..hee..

yup,,dis entry just to appreciate her ok,,not so many la to story mory here..hee..coz dis entry spesel 4 her..:)

wah2,,but,,b4 i forgot,,also na ucap temx kat MIKB coz sdia myumbang quotes at da top of my header 2..yeah,,n also 4 da theme song...INSYAALLAH in malay version,,,sgt2,,myentuh hati,,
TEMX A LOT..:)

OK GUYS,,dont want to post a lot la,,kang melalut je..hee..dats ol guys,,hope insan2 yg trsebut di ats mmbaca dis entry yg cincai ini..tp pnoh iklas ok,,ngee~..


yeah..nilah my besty kat fb 2,,,comel kan..hee..sygs kamoo,,:)

k,,,la guys,,i think dats ol 4 dis entry,,,tata,,salam..

1 comment: